Summer Savings = Winter Comfort
Summer is here and your heating system has been in hibernation for a while now. The question is, when winter comes back around, will it wake from its deep slumber and provide robust heat? Or will it cause a fuss in the form of breakdowns and repairs? A good way to predict the future of your heating system is to look at the past. Last winter, did it…
- Cost more to run? Higher heating bills indicate poor efficiency.
- Require repairs? If your Bioheat® dealer had to come by and fix your system, chances are it’s on its way out.
- Fail to keep your home warm? If it can’t perform its basic function, move on!
Even if you answered “no” to all of the questions above, you could be due for a new heating system if your current one is a decade old or older. The good news is, your local New York City Bioheat® dealer can help you save a lot of money when you upgrade… here’s how:
Through the Upgrade & Save – NYC Energy Efficiency and Safety Rebate Program, homeowners can earn:
- $500 for a higher-efficiency oil-fired furnace or boiler
- $200 for a new aboveground oil storage tank
- $100 for upgrades to an oil burner and controls
- Up to $700 in combined rebates*
*Maximum two rebates per household
What’s more, you can reduce your heating bills by up to 40 percent with new, higher-efficiency equipment.
Just because summer’s here doesn’t mean it’s you shouldn’t think ahead! Now’s the perfect time to save on new heating equipment with the help of your Bioheat® dealer. Find a Bioheat® dealer near you today!